Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ferrarese's Fine Art Creations


Behind the Scenes
Of My Fine Art Creations

In an attempt to display my work, it is my desire to share a little about each piece. A title and possibly a bit about any unusual materials used...A behind the scene story, an insight into the meaning I perceived from it, or meaning coming from the process it took during its creation.

I enjoy creating pieces that connect and speak to people. Something that is unique to them, their experience, as well as for someone they care for.
Relationships that can grow out of getting to know your needs and desires for these, or similar pieces of art, brings me great joy. Some of these pieces are sold or already given, but are shown to display a particular story, process or medium. I would look forward to any dialog around the creative process in general, art appreciation, considerations, constructive input, or the final creation.

It is my hope and desire to share these objects of visual art with you, then should you choose to purchase it, or one unique for your own.

I sincerely hope you enjoy the gallery. I welcome your comments or questions.

Daniel Ferrarese
DMF1112@gmail.com
Extensive Gallery postings at FaceBook.com under my name and photo albums.

No comments: